Patterson Elementary builds a foundation that promotes excellence.
At Patterson Elementary, we are "Promoting Excellence as the Standard."
Patterson Elementary students shall become critical thinkers who excel globally.
- all students can learn.
- the focus of our school is learning.
- students learn in different ways and are provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning.
- students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process and share accountability for their learning.
- curriculum and instructional practices should incorporate a variety of learning activities to accommodate differences in learning styles.
- teachers, administrators, parents and the community share the responsibility for advancing the school's mission.
- prompt and regular attendance by students and staff is essential to optimum learning.
- student and staff wellness contributes to effective teaching and learning.
- continuous balanced assessment improves teaching and increases learning.
- collaborative learning communities enhance student achievement.
- a safe and orderly environment promotes student learning.
- technology is used to support instruction.
- all school decisions should be data driven.