Patterson Elementary builds a foundation that promotes excellence.
At Patterson Elementary, we are "Promoting Excellence as the Standard."
Patterson Elementary students believe in their potential to learn, excel, and own their future.
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in real-world activities and share accountability for their learning.
- Instructional strategies must be differentiated to meet students' needs.
- Learning is a shared responsibility of the school, home, and community.
- Attendance by students and staff directly impacts student achievement.
- School decisions should be student-centered and data-driven.
- Students learn best in a safe and secure environment.
- Positive relationships and mutual respect between students and staff enhance learning.
- Student literacy is essential for college and/or career readiness.
- The use of technology ensures all students are self-directed, productive thinkers, and researchers.